Senin, 05 Maret 2012

OFFERING EXPRESSION


Offering Expression

Offering Expression is The expression of “ Would you like....”is normally used for offering something to someone.
Offering Expression is Offering help
  • Can/may I help you?
  • What can I do for you?
  • Do you want me to joint us?
  • Would you like me to ….
  • Let me …
  • I’ll …. if you ‘d like
  • I’ll be happy to ….. if you ‘d like
  • I’d be glag to ……. if you ‘d like
  • Shall I …………….?
  • Would you like me to……………..?
  • Would you like ……………..?
Offering Something
Ø  Can I get you something to drink?
Ø  Would you like something to drink?
Ø  Do like …..
Ø  Do like …. or …..
Ø  Do you wont …..
Ø  Do you take ….. or ….
Ø  May I give you ……
Ø  Would you like some candies?
Ø  Would you like to have dinner with me?
Ø  Oh yes, I’d love to.
Ø  That sounds nice.
Ø  That’s very kind of you.
Ø  Oh, thank you. Yes, please
Offering to friends
  • Want some?
  • Have some.
  • Chocolate?
  • Glass of lemonade?
  • Grab some for yourself.
  • Would you like to have a pancake?
  • Why don’t you have some lemonade?
  • What can I get for you?
  • What will you have?
Offering to older people:
  • Would you like a cup of coffee, Mr. Green?
  • Should I get you a bottle of water?
  • Could I offer you a glass of lemonade, Mrs. Lina?
  • Would you care for some salad?
Accepting
  • Yes, please
  • Yes, of course
  • Of cours I can
  • That’s very kind of you
  • I appreciated that
  • That would be marvelous
  • Thank you
  • Thanks a lot
  • Thanks, I’d love to
  • Many thanks
  • Yes, please
  • I’d like it very much
  • Thank you, I would
  • That would be very nice
Refusing
  • That’s very kind of you but I can do it myself. Thank’s anyway
  • I appreciate that but I can do it myself
  • That would be marvelous but I can do it myself
  • Thank you for your kindness but I can do it myself
  • Please don’t be bother (yourself)
  • I’m sorry …..
  • I’m sorry I can’t. I have to …
  • Oh, I’d love to, but I don’t
  • think I can’t. It’s all right.
  • I can …
  • No, thanks.
  • No, I really won’t thank you.
  • Not for me, thanks.
  • No, thanks. I’m not hungry.
Add caption

2 komentar: